I haven't tried this myself, since I'm using Entourage for my non-fink
mail.

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 14:23, Birdy Complex wrote:
> Evolution 1.2.1-1
> This is on Mac OS X 10.2.3.
> I believe I selfupdate-CVS'ed Fink & updated everything else last night.

I was checking to see if you were running 1.0.7 or 1.2.1, since I found
1 .0.7 to be less stable.

> Ah, I did the following. Still didn't work, but I got a different error.
> I changed the mailbox extension to .mbox instead of .mbx. That's probably
> unimportant.
> I also told Evolution that the file was a .mbox file instead of the
> suggested "Automatic" setting.

I'm not sure that .mbx and mbox files use the same delimeters to
separate messages.  I'll bet they don't, and that's why you got a single
message out of the .mbx file.