I thought I'd check here to see if this is a Finked Evolution problem,
before mailing the Evolution support list.

Ive got Ximian Evolution working, and have been trying to import a Eudora
for Mac mailbox file.

I import the file (import a single file, tell it to Automatically figure
out what type it is) per Ximian's instructions. I choose the destination
folder and click OK.

The problem is tha the OK button stays down, and the dialog doesn't go
away.

The file is large (10 MB), so I don't know if Evolution's stuck or if its
merely taking a long time to chunk through all this mail.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Complex