On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 10:06 PM, Christian Swinehart wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 04:59 PM, Alexander Strange wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 03:05  PM, Christian Swinehart wrote:
>>> I'm looking into it, but if anybody knows why it would link to
>>> libSystem instead, I'd be curious to hear.
>>>
>> Maybe libSystem has ncurses support in Jagwyre?
> But this whole problem of using libSystem's curses routines instead of
> libncurses's is happening under 10.1.4...

Are you sure that you're using the correct version of the developer
tools? Since a lot changed in Jaguar, I would expect that you'd need to
use the Jaguar Developer Tools (which were in the pack you received at
WWDC if you got Jaguar legally). And you're not supposed to discuss them
on a public list, I suspect.

libSystem has semi-borked curses support in Puma and earlier. They moved
to ncurses some months back, when I used to read the darwin-commits
mailing list ;-)

  -- Finlay