OK, I've put together a preliminary "libpcre64" package, in which headers and libraries and such live in %p/lib/libpcre64. The install_name is adjusted accordingly. The info file is here: http:// www.mac.com/danielj7/libpcre64.info

I didn't want to commit it soliciting opinions. Speaking of which, how the heck do I submit a new item to the tracker? I can edit existing items fine, but I searched the page repeatedly and can't find an "add new item" or some-such button. I've done it before, so maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]