Just to let everyone know, I've built all of bundle-kde on Intel, except for kdeaccessibility3 and koffice. Along the way I've fixed Intel building of some dependecies and emailed maintainers about some others.

The blocker for kdeaccessibility3 is gstreamer (at least) which uses assembly language files for it's x86 build. Unfortunately, Apple's assembler appears to use a different syntax than the Gnu assembler and dies horribly when trying to parse the files. It's possible to use the generic C code instead, but it won't be simple to decouple the assembly code from the rest of the x86isms. This could turn out to be a problem with other assembly-using packages.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]