On Feb 28, 2006, at 8:34 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

Daniel Johnson wrote:

I see what needs to be done to get 0.8.12 to build, but it requires a
lot of patching which I don't really feel like doing right now. :) Of
course, if the dependency can be safely changed to gstreamer-0.10, that
would also work.

And gstreamer-0.10 just built.

The API changed rather drastically between 0.8 and 0.10, it's extremely
unlikely you can just switch the dep and have it work, you'll have to
port the software, or wait for the software to be ported to the 0.10
framework.

Also be aware that the osx audio and video plugins for gstreamer haven't
been ported to 0.10 yet, so you'll have to go through esound or
something else if there is something, to get audio at all from gstreamer
0.10.

Oh well, back to 0.8.12.

Heh, that was a lot easier then I thought! Here's the patch to enable building on Intel:

This won't effect ppc building at all, and since it never built on Intel you shouldn't need to rev-up.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]