It appears the version in fink is very old (version is "2002", so I
checked and saw a "2011" on a website, whose URL has changed vs
homepage in package). Would be useful for maintainer (or someone else
if maintainer is no longer interested) to look into updating it.

dan

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:37:31 -0400, Alexander Hansen  wrote:

Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org