I finally updated to 10.7 on my main Mac, and confirmed that one of my packages
builds and runs OK on 10.7, after making a small tweak to the .info file.  Now
I'd like to commit bluefish.info to the 10.7 tree.  But, I'm a complete cvs
neophyte, and can't figure out how to get the 10.7 tree on my machine.  I tried
"cvs up", but that only updated all my 10.4 and earlier trees - it did not pull
in the 10.7 stuff as I had hoped.

I've pored over the Fink Wiki, and studied the cvs manual, but haven't struck
gold yet.  I'd really appreciate a pointer: how do I make cvs pull the 10.7
tree onto my machine so I can then commit bluefish.info.

Thanks in advance,

--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada