On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Joel Hacker wrote:

> I have already received numerous truly venomous responses to what I
> thought were perfectly innocent remarks.  If I haven't left yet why
> would I now?  I believe in this project and support it fully, despite
> the unwarranted attacks I have received from some of it's users.

Sorry if I wasn't too kind in my previous reply, but with radical
suggestions you get radical answers. You made your point and tried to
defend it, but in the big picture your idea sounded quite wacky. I'm not
surprised you had a lot of people calling you on it.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte