First I want to thank the developer's at Fink. I have Fink up and running on Jaguar and Apple's X11, and I really did not have much trouble. I do have a couple of questions that I hope someone in the mailing list can answer.

1) I have WindowMaker running with Apple's X11, but I cannot right click and get wmaker's Application Menu. Everything else in wmaker seems to work fine. Has anyone else had this problem since they switched to Apple's X11? X11's Application Menu works just fine, but there are quite a few more things on the wmaker Application Menu besides applications. My .xintrc file has the following:

source /sw/bin/init.sh
exec wmaker

2) I tried to set up bash. I downloaded Fink's bash package and installed it. I then followed the directions in the README file for setting up config files, but I can not get the Terminal app to change to bash. Also, I can not get chsh to work from the command line either in Terminal.app or in xterm or rxvt when running the X11 server. I tried changing the Terminal preferences from executing the /usr/bin/login to /sw/bin/bash or /sw/bin/init.sh, but neither did anything but hang the Terminal.app. Does anyone have an idea what I might need to do?

I have following line in ~/.bash_profile : source ~/.bashrc

I have following lines in ~/.bashrc :

source /sw/share/init/bash/rc
source /sw/bin/init.sh

export PATH="${HOME}/bin:/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/ sbin:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin"

export MANPATH="${HOME}/man:/usr/local/share/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/X11R6/ man:/sw/share/man:/sw/lib/xemacs/xemacs-packages/man:/usr/local/teTex/ man"