On Friday, January 17, 2003, at 12:52  PM, Andreas Gschwendtner wrote:
Hi everybody,

I ran into the following error when when tried my regular "fink-selfupdate-cvs" and "fink update-all" commands:

/sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/devel/ autoconf2.5_2.54-1_darwin-powerpc.deb
### execution of dpkg failed, exit code 1
Failed: can't install package autoconf2.5-2.54-1
"fink install automake && fink update-all" should work

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3 1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070
This message is encoded using the Rot-26 encoding method. Unauthorized decoding of this message may result in extreme penalties under the DMCA. These penalties include, but are not limited to: US$100,000 fine, life imprisonment, castration, death, limp hair, terminal halitosis, and amputation of the extremities.