Le lundi, 10 fév 2003, à 17:43 Europe/Paris, Alexander Hansen a écrit :

I assume that you can't just try a reinstall of ghostscript6 either. If
that's the case, maybe try changing "installed" to "not-installed".

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 06:36, Kow K wrote:
Dear Fink users,

I need you help. I'm really stuck. I'm on 0.5.1.cvs, 0.11.2, running on
10.2.3
I have ghostscript6 version 6.01-4, but not system-ghostscript though I use TexShop and MacGhostViewX (hence ghostscript version 7 installed on my system). I don't run KDE but some gnome packages with no problem, maybe you can try to remove system-ghostscript and install ghostscript6 in place.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>