Michèle Garoche wrote:

While we're at it, here's the list of eventual providers in libgda. It may be worth to look at an eventual installation on Mac OS X server too, just for not wasting time in the future for problem with them:

- firebird
- freetds
- ibmd2
- ldap
- mdb
- msql
- mysql
- odbc
- oracle
- postgres
- sqlite
- sybase
- xbase
- xml

I just built libgda-1.0.4-4 (successfully) on a server. It shows the following configuration:
   Providers
      XML = yes
      FireBird = no
      FreeTDS = no
      IBM DB2 = no
      MDB (MS Access) = no
      MySQL = yes
      mSQL = no
      ODBC = no
      Oracle = no
      PostgreSQL = no
      SQLite = no
      Sybase = no
      xBase (dBase, Clipper, FoxPro) = no
      LDAP = yes

This is on OSX server 10.4.4, however the dev tools seem to be at 2.0 or so, gcc-4.0.0 build 5026.

--
Martin