On Monday, November 16, 2009, at 03:52PM, "Martin Costabel"
<costa...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>Ben Abbott wrote:
>[]
>> libtool: link: warning: `/sw/lib/gcc4.4/lib//libgfortran.la' seems to be
>> moved
>> libtool: link: warning: `/sw/lib/gcc4.4/lib//libgfortran.la' seems to be
>> moved
>> libtool: link: warning: `/sw/lib/gcc4.4/lib//libgfortran.la' seems to be
>> moved
>> grep: /usr/lib/libiconv.la: No such file or directory
>[]
>> Looking for '/usr/lib/libiconv.la' in /usr/lib/ I do get several hits. Is
>> this expected?
>
>I suppose so. But I don't see how any of these could play a role here.
>
>I also still don't understand what can cause the warning about
>libgfrortran.la. Are you sure you don't have stuff in /usr/local/lib
>that interferes here?
>
>--
>Martin

As I said before, the line below returns a lot f ruby related stuff, but
nothing that Octave should be linking to, AFAIK.

$ grep /usr/lib/libiconv.la -r /usr/lib

Is there something else I can check.

I also don't understand what is causing the warnings about libgfortran. A grep
of 'libgfortran.la' in /usr/lib and /sw/lib as well as my octave archive each
come up empty.

Ben