When I try to run gnuplot on Snow Leopard (10.6.2) I get the following error:

  dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.0.dylib
    Referenced from: /sw/lib/libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.0.dylib
    Reason: image not found
  /sw/bin/gnuplot: line 6: 83973 Trace/BPT trap         /sw/bin/gnuplotx "$@"

/usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.0.dylib does not exist, but I do have
libexpat 1.5.2 in /usr/lib and /sw/lib.

I tried running 'fink rebuild gnuplot', but that fails with the
following error:

  ld: file not found: /usr/X11R6/lib/libexpat.0.dylib

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Walt