> On Aug 10, 2016, at 00:18, Martin Costabel <costa...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> On 10/08/16 01:07, Barnes, Peter D. wrote:
>>
> []
>> MacOS X:~$ ls -l /opt/X11/include
>> total 88
>> drwxr-xr-x   22 root        wheel    748 Jun 17 21:22 GL/
>> drwxr-xr-x    6 root        wheel    204 Jun 17 21:22 GLES/
>>

> Is this really all there is in /opt/X11/include? If you don't have a
> fully populated /opt/X11/include/X11/ directory, then it is not
> surprising that glitz thinks that you don't have any X headers.
>
> --
> Martin

Though it looks like Peter took just the top of the list, based on “total 88”,
which does look correct.

Try editing /sw/fink/dists/stable/main/finkinfo/graphics/glitz.info  and adding

 --x-includes=/opt/X11/include --x-libraries=/opt/X11/lib

to the ConfigureParams.  The current glitz packaging doesn’t do that because it
probably was last touched when we still needed to support having Apple’s X11 in
/usr/X11 on 10.7.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison