On Wednesday, July 24, 2002, at 10:23 am, John Keith wrote:

First of all... with respect to the away messages not updating. This only seems to affect the default "away" and "busy" messages.... any custom ones (away/busy/idle/available) created by the user seem to update fine. These custom messages also display the full away message next to your user name when viewed in a mates buddy list.... This is very kewl and would hope this feature would remain.

Oooops.... sorry got that wrong. It will only update if the status type is changing... ie from away to busy to idle to available etc. I have also noticed the the icons dont change form the plain smiley to the the one with the wee away symbol over it in the official yahoo client.

Thanx

John

You can instant message me using any of the following IM services.
ICQ# 128049753 AIM: jon791 Yahoo: johnny_baby_uk
MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]