Here are some answers:

> Mentioned CO command
> git clone g...@bitbucket.org:egor_pugin/firebird_cmake.git
firebird_cmake_bs
> does not work for me.

Try:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/egor_pugin/firebird_cmake.git
firebird_cmake_bs

> But the main problem that cmake patch (specially with 2-stage build) is
> hardly needed for most of current developers.

MSVC and other compilers will rebuild only projects with changed files and
projects depended on them. If you don't touch .epp or core .h files the
build process won't take much time.

> What should be done when new file is added to the project? (current posix
build does everything automatically)

Open a CMakeLists.txt file in text editor or IDE (these files are visible
in IDE project tree), put a file name into according project's source list.
Example in CMake:
set(yvalve_src
    *list of source files*
    your/new/file_here.cpp
)
Also it is possible to automatically add source file to project with file
mask, e.g. src/jrd/*.cpp. But I did not do this, because at the moment I
cannot say with sure what file in what directory should be automatically
added to what project. You as developer should know this better. Later you
can help me with such subleties.

> Can cmake support cross-build for mobile OS like android or ios?

CMake supports cross-build. Configuring this is another question. I can
take a look into it later if needed. Now I cannot say something more
concrete.

> If Egor takes this responsibility and does not expect himself to
disappear anytime soon

I'll be here. And as I wrote in readme - I can maintain it.

-----
Now the main idea is to setup cmake build system in parallel to existing,
improve it, fix bugs, add missing things, so people can try it.

On 16 December 2014 at 14:23, Philippe Makowski <pmakow...@ibphoenix.fr>
wrote:

> Le 16/12/14 12:05, Dmitry Yemanov a écrit :
> > Besides your questions, I would also appreciate an example of how to
> > build FB using CMake and what dependencies are required for that.
> >

> Seems that's all explanations are there :
> https://bitbucket.org/egor_pugin/firebird_cmake
>
> The readme is pretty good

Egor Pugin