So...
Should I prepare a patch? Will you commit it?
I didn't see any major objections to CMake in this thread.

p.s. Alex asked here about crosscompiling with CMake.
I built Firebird on Windows using Android NDK for ARMv7 architecture.
iOS build starts but does not complete because of lack of some support in
Firebird sources (missing defines etc.).

--
Egor Pugin