On Wednesday 16 September 2015 11:35:02 Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
> 16.09.2015 12:04, Paul Reeves пишет:
> > I just noticed the size of firebird.msg in Fb 3 trunk - it seems to be
> > around 550 Mb. In Fb 2.5 it is around 150 Mb and in the previous beta
> > releases of Fb 3 it is also around 150Mb.
>
> You surely meant KB, not MB ;-)

But hey, it was just an error of a single order of magnitude :-)

Just as well that I'm not a futures trader.

> Just checked the last (tonight's)
> snapshot of v3 - size is 148KB.

Thanks - that looks to be about right. Don't know why I'm getting 550Kb. I
thought I was doing a regular build. I'll keep an eye on this. It is not
important for now, but I wouldn't want it to slip out into a released
version.

Paul

--
Paul Reeves