The EPB is clearly documented as being limited to 15 events. I did a
fairly rough grep of the code and I failed to find where this
limitation is enforced. And I couldn't find anything in the release
notes to indicate that anything has changed since InterBase days.

In practice this limitation is not a problem. It is also clearly
documented that if more than fifteen events need to be registered then
another EPB needs to be declared by the listener.

But the question comes to mind - is this still a limitation or has code
refactoring or the move to 64-bit silently removed the limitation
without anyone noticing? Or have I missed something while grepping the
code?

Paul
--
Paul Reeves