On 22.06.2017 13:23, P-Soft - Fabio Codebue wrote:
Yes  I already downloaded it time ago.. .but how to install it?
I have to copy all the files into smartphone?

Yes.
After copying (to have full functionality) you should create security database from backup using gbak, create firebird.msg in 2 steps (restore msg.fdb from backup & use included build_file utility, -? switch will show you how to do it).

and how can I run it?

The only known way for me to run utilities is to use any text terminal for android. Certainly, fbclient.so may be used by any application that can load it. (Remember, it's FB3 i.e. embedded access is done also using fbclient.)

and how I can run "as a service"?

I believe that's what should be solved with good installer which we are missing. I've started
./firebird &
on tty and it worked for me (in simple tests) in all 3 modes - classic, super and SC. But certainly it's not a way to go for enduser i.e. currently we are ready to provide only client and embedded access.