Hi!

Since RETURNING was created, we change values of isc_info_sql_stmt_type
so clients can understand that statements with RETURNING have values.

With GH-6815, RETURNING will return cursors (except for INSERT INTO ...
VALUES RETURNING which works as before).

Should we avoid mangle isc_info_sql_stmt_type for cursor-based
RETURNING, as there is isc_info_sql_stmt_flags since v3 which is able to
put FLAG_HAS_CURSOR and make client know it must open a cursor, while
still know the statement type?

Adriano