12.10.2021 12:02, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 11-10-2021 17:41, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
11.10.2021 15:17, Roman Simakov wrote:
Note: *MAIN* - is a name of the basic database file.

   Please, use *DEFAULT* for default (main) tablespace at "main" database file.
It is much more consistent with SQL and allows to avoid new unnecessary keyword.

Technically, I think MAIN doesn't have to be a keyword, it can be the object name of the tablespace that is the first database file.

  Agree. I just don't like word MAIN for this purpose :)

It will require some extra handling though, because you can't alter MAIN
opposed to other tablespaces.

  Sure.

Regards,
Vlad