15.03.2022 21:43, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:

In fact, what you priorly define as LT is IMO "declared" LTT.

I had that impression before read the standard, but then I changed my
opinion.

"Part 4: Persistent Stored Modules (SQL/PSM)" is about PSQL, AFAIU.
It includes: "12.8 <temporary table declaration>" that refers to "Part 2: Foundation (SQL/Foundation)" which defines:

<temporary table declaration> ::=
DECLARE LOCAL TEMPORARY TABLE <table name> <table element list>
[ ON COMMIT <table commit action> ROWS ]

Given that Part 4 also defines DECLARE CURSOR which is also redirected to "Part 2: Foundation (SQL/Foundation)" I understand it as declared LTTs are allowed in PSQL.

I also did not found any major DBMS that implemented declared LTTs, nor
SQL-standard modules.

Sybase ASA, as you already mentioned, although maybe not so "major". From their docs: "Declared local temporary tables within compound statements exist within the compound statement."