Hello Jiri,

Did you tested the provider on Vista 64 bit edition?

I've tested it on the Vista 32 bit edition and it runs fine.

However in the Vista 64 bit edition it throws an exception "BadImageFormat"
which is shown to came from the 64 bit version
of the .NET Framework installed with the Vista 64 bit edition.

If you want, I can provided with more detailed info about the exception and
screenshots.

Regards,
Yas

--
Best regards,
 Yas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]