Hello!
I'm currently using the dataset and it's XML read/write feature but now
I want to migrate to firebird. The problem is - if I want to create a
dataset I can only choose betwen MSSQL and OleDB. There's no Firebird
available, although I installed the DDEX. Can you help me? I don't want
to miss these cool features like automatic generation of bindings and
navigators and so on.

Thanks!

Regards,
Daniel