Hi,

When I try to set up ODBC connection via "Firebird ODBC Setup" and click on
"Test connection", I receive error message that says "Open database
'<database location...>.fdb' failed" message.

I tried both remotely as well as from localhost and was NOT able to connect.
I've followed the syntax for remote as well as localhost but still not able
to establish connection.  Port is default 3050 so I am not including port in
the string.

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem?  Could it be a naming
of the fdb?  Our fdb name has spaces (for example: "My First DB.fdb")