Well i like the fact that you still only have one
access point, the firewall. You don't have to worry
about the upstream router having a correct
access-list. (deny anything, but ipsec traffic to and
from the vpn). I can see where this goes totaly
against K.I.S.S. but i still really like it. thanks
for the link btw.