I should have explained a little better... Actually it is a software vendor
using the services of WebEx to take control of a server for support issues
when needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron DuFresne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 1:50 PM
To: Steven Pierce
Cc: Steven Bonici; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Taking control of ones machine

Steven,

I can't answer that for you, you should have more info on the needs of
this vendor then I.  Why did they 'claim' to require this level of access?
What are they trying to 'do for you'?  I'd certainly be loath to allow any
vendor this level of access to my systems, especially if this is being
done across the Internet, but even if they were in house at my keyboard,
I'd be over their shoulder the whole time <smile>.  Far more is done out
of stupidity of vendor consultants then out of any will do to harm in
cases like this.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne