Hi All,

Can  anybody help with the following problem
I have a Netscreen 5xp OS Ver 3.0.0r1.0
I want to use 3Des-CBC Manual Key encryption
Why does the firewall not create the ESP (Encryption Algorithm) Hex key
properly when I select "Generate Key by password" in the User Tab
If  I manually enter the HEX key into all three fields and create the user,
when I edit the user the last field shows up blank.
On the Netscreen Secure Remote security policy I then have to use the entire
Hex key that I manually typed for it to work.