Hi,

I am a MBA student at Santa Clara University in Sillicon Valley. I am working on a school project that I would like to turn into a real product. I have access to many experienced developers in networking and security. We don't want to just build another FW+IDS+VPN.  What we need is to understand what the needs are in the market place.  If you could help us understand the following questions, that would be great!

What are your top issues in networking security that can NOT be addressed by existing vendors?
(Secuirty of client software, day-to-day management, management of VPN clients, performance of content security, policy enforcement, user authentication, QoS) Please be specific why existing products can not address these issues.

If there is a product (or a set of products) that you or your company would buy, what would the product features and sepcification be?  How much are you willing to pay?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience