-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cedric MARSOT
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Small Firewall

Hi,

Does anyone has experience with small firewall on Windows 2000 ?
It is for protecting a small network from Internet (NAT)
Internet connexion is ADSL.

I found some like:
BlackIce Defender
Winroute Pro
Winroute Lite
ZoneAlarm Pro
Tiny Personal Firewall Entreprise
Outpost Pro Firewall

But I found nowhere, which one is most robust !

Thanks for your help !
--
Cedric in France