Hello

After setting up a CPFW on Solaris 7, from scratch, it takes around 15 minutes to get the cosole prompt of the firewall(it does not display any error message)

And secondly, whenever I ping, directly connected IP hosts on hme0 & hme2, I do get ICMP unreachable error message from hme1(my default route is my screening router connected to hme0 and I can not ping my router also).
  • The netstat -rn shows all the valid routes.
  • Recreated static routes after flushing out the route table
  • created host routes
  • created arp entries for directly connected hosts
But nothign works and still I get ICM unreachable message from hme1.

Any help on these issues, will be highly appreicated.

Tx n Rd