Morphogrammatics and Computational Reflection
Applying insights from the retro-grade recursivity concept of morphogrammatics
to questions of reflectionality and interactionality of programming

Possibly of interest:
http://memristors.memristics.com/MorphoReflection/Morphogrammatics%20of%20Reflection.html

Rudolf Kaehr Dr. phil@
ThinkArt Lab Glasgow ISSN 2041-4358

Bill Seaman
Professor, Department of Art, Art History & Visual Studies
DUKE UNIVERSITY
114 b East Duke Building
Box 90764
Durham, NC 27708, USA
+1-919-684-2499
http://billseaman.com/
http://fds.duke.edu/db/aas/AAH/faculty/william.seaman
http://www.dibs.duke.edu/research/profiles/98-william-seaman

RadioSeaman
Paste into itunes (Advanced/open audio streams) for internet radio:
http://smw-aux.trinity.duke.edu:8000/radioseaman