> It seems to me that, if I believe I am duplicable, and understand the
protocol, I must predict that I will experience being in both Moscow and
Washington. The process bifurcates one person, who becomes two people with
absolutely identical physique and memories immediately afterwards, which
will then begin to diverge. Both, looking back to pre-bifurcation times,
will say "that was me", and both will be correct. There is no "essence" to
be randomly (or non-randomly) assigned to one location and not the other.
The individual is now two people and therefore can be and is in both cities.

But this ignores the second law: one can expect unavoidable error in the
replication. :-)  !  L.