Hi Soeren and FISers,

(1) Tychism is intrinsic to the Planckian information, since it is defined as
the binary logarithm of the ratio of the area under the curve (AUC) of the
Planckian distribution (PDE)  over the AUC of the Gaussian-like Equation (GLE):

          I_P  =  log (AUC(PDE)/AUC(GLE))

Tychism is implied in GLE.

(2)  The Planckian processes are defined as those physicochemical or formal
processes that generate long-tailed histograms (or their superpositions)
fitting PDE (or its suppositions).   The Planckian process seems irreducibly
triadic in the Peircean sesne:

              Random processes ----------->   Long-tailed histograms
------------->  PDE

                     (Firstness)
(Secondness)                         (Thirdness)

                                                       ^

Figure 2.  The Irreducible Triadic Relation (ITR) embodied in the Planckian
processes.  f = selection process either natural or artificial; g =
mathematical modeling; h = grounding, correspondence, or information flow.

(3)  (to be continued)

All the best.

Sung