Dear colleagues

Loet thinks that "Nobody of us provide an operative framework and a single (just one!) empirical  testable prevision able to assess "information"

In my ecological work, I try  to know the relations between living organisms and their environment, and I use Brillouin's formula (and non-inferential statistics) to compute the "mutual information" between each species of plant or animal and  and each constraint of the environment. The testable prevision is, for example, the potential area of a species.

The book where that method is explained is written in french, but I could translate this example in english if you think that it could be published.

Cordialement. M. Godron