Hi,

I've upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1 on Ubuntu via ppp.  I received this error:

     /usr/share/fish/functions/__fish_complete_cd.fish (line 35):
     echo "begin; $argv "\n" ;end eval2_inner <&3 3<&-" | source 3<&0
                                                          ^
     in function “__fish_complete_cd”,
         called on standard input,

     in command substitution
         called on standard input,

     No command 'source' found, did you mean:
      Command 'gource' from package 'gource' (universe)
     source: command not found

It seems to come from the eval.fish script in the shared folder.  Same thing
happened running fish_config.  I was able to fix it by changing the word source
to ".".

-Mike