---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Attila Györffy* <attila.gyor...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 17, 2014
Subject: How can I get the nightly build via homebrew?
To: David Xia <da...@davidxia.com>

On 17 Feb 2014, at 20:06, David Xia
<da...@davidxia.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','da...@davidxia.com');>>
wrote:

P.S. Where should I ask these questions, ones where I suspect it's
environment related and not actual bugs? IRC, email list, github issues?

I believe you are at the right place, this is what a users group mailing
list is for.

And for the help docs, I’m not so sure. Sorry, I don’t currently have fish
HEAD installed, so can’t help in this case I’m afraid.
Anybody else who might be able to help David out?

— Attila

--
David Xia
davidxia.com