Hello,

I'm using Free/PC-BSD-10.0 and have fish-2.1.0 set as default shell.

In a recent time I experience strange things which result in the
following error printed in my (urxvt) terminal:

fish: function eval called while blocking signals.
fish: This is a bug. Break on bugreport to debug.If you can
reproduce it, please send a bug report to
fish-us...@lists.sf.net.
fish: Could not connect to universal variable
server, already tried manual restart (or no command supplied). You will
not be able to share variable values between fish sessions. Is fish
properly installed?

I was chatting with one FreeBSD user the other day in #fish, but we
didn't find anything suspicious.

Here is the snippet from my /tmp:

 gour  atmarama  ~  $ ll /tmp/fish*
-rw-r--r--  1 gour  wheel    98B Mar 17 15:55 /tmp/fishd.log.gour
srwxr-xr-x  1 gour  wheel     0B Mar 17 15:55 /tmp/fishd.socket.gour

Any idea what might be wrong?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls
his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to