This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/18/99 10:18:14 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< The quietest Fjord I ever owned is an Oswin daughter Hedi who is a ster
mare
 in the Dutch system. She was in my pair for many years and was very fast and
 competitve in the hazards. yet If we put a novice rider on her she would move
 out on the trail at a veritable snail's pace. I used her to teach several
 beginners. She now is in a theraputic riding program here in VT where she
will
 excell because of her quiet, layed back temperment. >>

Vivian, this is music to my ears.  In the Van Bon book I've been pouring over
stallions.  You all know that Brusvein is my top choice...but Oswin was very
VERY close to being my top.  I liked him ever so much.  Good to hear that his
babies are turning out nicely.

Pamela