This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/21/00 3:02:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Speaking of Gayle. I felt so sad when I read your post about jeans and
 your wish for a height transplant. Perhaps we could work out a deal....
 How many inches did you have in mind? I'm not sure it would work,
 though, because the donated leg part would have to be brought up to the
 skill level of the rest of your leg, and that would surely take a
 loooong time....

Hey Peg,

Any amount you'd like to contribute would be appreciated - beggars can't be
choosers now can they?

The Bible says that when we go to heaven, we'll have a 'glorified body.'  I
have already put in a request that mine have longer legs and be a bit better
endowed in 'certain' areas!  But then, no one would recognize me!  SIGH!
Maybe I should send one more request in advance and that would be to have hay
permanently added to my hair and a Fjord attached to my butt.  Then maybe
everyone would know who I was!!  LOL!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR