This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi -

Just quickly - the bedding stove pellets are pure pine.

Welcome, Susan and Heather, we got a foal camera too at Radio Shack or
some such, and I think I'll still sleep in the tack room. I was lucky
enough to catch Sonny's birth last May, and it was Wonderful! Silka, of
course, is a supurb producer of babies. And so calm she doesn't mind an
audience.

Chip - I left a phone message, but I'll say again here that you're in
our thoughts. What a damn shame, I know how you felt about KK. We're
pulling for that baby too! You go girl!

Bye for now,
Peg Knutsen  http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/