This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Carl & Sarah Nagel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This message is from: "Carl & Sarah Nagel"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I am writing to the list on behalf of our friend,
> Chip Lamb - Quad-L Ranch
> and my dear niece, Jenny Sanders who works with
> Chip.  Yesterday, a mare of
> Chip's -- Kay Kay -- died of an apparent twisted
> intestine.

So sorry to hear that big ol' KK is gone - how doubly
awful when she had a new foal to raise.  Good luck
with the raising of the orphan.  Don't have any
experience with orphans, but have used Foal-lac in
both bottle and pellet(after teeth come in) on a foal
whose mother was sick. It worked just fine for us.
Line actually took over "mothering" the baby while its
momma was sick - we just provided the "nourishment",
as she could not.

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman