This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I would like to thank the members of the Midwest Fjord Horse Club who
worked so hard to make this year's event a great success!  First of all to
Tom & Ann Hans for taking care of the "business end" of it all-without them
we wouldn't be there.  And to Patti Jo Walter, who's organizational skill and
creativity really shined in the outcome of our eight-horse drill.  None of us
had ridden together prior to this past week-end, but we not only "pulled it
off", we received much high praise!
    As always, Janet Voeltz constructed a "classy" hospitality booth.  Many
thanks also to the helping hands of Patti's friend, Bonnie (best groom on
earth), Pat Holland (best tail-braider in the world!), Sophie Feidler, Jim &
family, Susie & Mike Sadlon (he pushes a mean wheelbarrow) and Rich Hotovy
(he smiles alot & gives encouragement).  Thanks also to my drill partner,
Nancy Hotovy (we could have given those drill squads a run for their money!).
   Joni Griffin (still trying to catch up on sleep!)  />/>/>/>/>/>  :) :) :)
:) :) :)