This message is from: "Lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vivian

If you find that 'Magic Bullet" do you think you could let me know where
you got it!

I have  all sorts of bits and bobs I have acquired over time, that sit in
my shed either rusting or going mouldy (mind you withe the year we have
had, it only takes a couple of days with out use for things to go mouldy,
including the horses and me). And 7 horses on almost seven different diets,
though in truth for most of them it is only the variation of quantity. Add
to that the one that is on a herbal remedy, and the Bowen technique stuff.

Heat under wraps is I think a big problem, particularly if left on, and I
believe this is what leads to the damage that can be sustained rather than
any reliance on the support etc. I tend to use mine in the winter and not
the Sumner and take them off as soon as I finish riding. Bit crazy really,
the season doesn't change the likelihood of them knocking them selves, but
I do worry about the heat build up. Still, I think wraps and boots do far
less damage than an incorrectly applied bandage.

Lynn