This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have been showing Fjords for thirteen years in Open competition from
Gladstone to Walnut Hill as well as being a Combined Driving judge and Driven
 Dressage judge myself and I have never clipped the whisker hairs on my
ponies faces. Pony Club also frowns on clipping whisker hair, I believe the
correct term for these whiskers is vibrisae , Steve W can you clarify. I do
clean up goat hairs and neatly trim the outline of their ears. I don't think
a knowledgeable judge would even notice let alone mark you down for leaving
them alone. Vivian Creigh