This message is from: "David Stewart, Registrar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Meredith,

I feel I should write and let you know that a great many Fjord horse owners
and breeders in the UK are deeply offended by the British Fjord Horse
website you have mentioned.

As Registrar of the FHRS, I think that the derogatory comments made about
our beloved Fjord horses in Scotland proves, without doubt, that this
particular horse society doesn't care about the breed in the UK, or
otherwise they would not have written these blatant untruths.

To be honest, you are very lucky in America having the NFHR and, of course,
Mike May.   Having such a marvellous Fjord horse association working for the
good of the breed is why the FHRS is affiliated with the NFHR, and not the
British Society - need I say more?

However, if you are interested in the history of the Fjord horse in
Scotland, then visit the FHRS website at:
http://homepages.thefree.net/fhrs/index.fhrs.htm

With good wishes,

David Stewart