This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:02 PM 04/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Here's another...
>
>How about a riding/driving program for those that only recreation ride and
>drive. There are much more "just riders and drivers" than the show
>people.... What do you think??? Record the hours you ride or drive each
>horse and turn them in for prizes??? Feedback anyone??? Again Ideas to think
>on...
>
>Catherine L

More "JUST riders" than show people!! that would mean we're not a minority;
we are a powerful majority! that's heady stuff. =) ha ha

recording miles ridden is something the Back Country Horsemen do here and
it's amazing how every little jaunt added together in a year's time
impressively adds up.

of course the ruralites would win hands down as you know how those "country
miles" do go on, and on! ;))

Ruthie, NW MT, where we have "frozen semen" here this morning too... an
inch of snow, howling north winds and 20 degrees... a freak storm that's
left our stallion mighty chilly. (groannnnnn)